Vanessa Hudgens Hits Up Vivian's Cafe
Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out & about in Los Angeles, California.
The "High School Musical" actress looked great as she grabbed up lunch at Vivian's Cafe.
Popular Posts
-
Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson were spotted in Indio, CA. The rumoured couple attended day two of the 2011 Coachella Music and Arts ...
-
Justin Bieber was spotted at the London premiere of “Never Say Never". The “Baby” singer posed for pictures & chatted with the pres...
-
Taylor Momsen was spotted at the 2011 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles. The "Gossip Girl" actress posed for pictures on ...
-
Dakota Fanning was spotted at Wimbledon in London, England. The “I Am Sam” actress looked lovely as she hit up the Evian VIP Suite.
-
Demi Lovato released a thank you statement through Cambio.com for the recent awards she won. Demi said, “I wish to thank all the friends and...
-
Okay, okay, I'm late posting this. I was actually going to wait until there was a photo of Agnes, but I can't really wait anymore :P...
-
Hot hollywood actress wallpapers,Hollywood undead wallpapers,hollywood actress wallpaper,Hollywood actress wallpapers,Hollywood actress wall...
-
Hilary Duff was spotted heading into an office building in Studio City, CA. The “Beauty and the Briefcase” star looked cute in flared je...
-
Ayesha Omar born October 12, 1980 is a Pakistani actress, model, singer, former MTV Pakistan VJ, and a painter. Contents 1 Biography 2 Self-...



