Okay, okay, I'm late posting this. I was actually going to wait until there was a photo of Agnes, but I can't really wait anymore :P
Jennifer and Paul had their daughter May 31st, in a planned at-home water birth. She joins older brothers Kai, 13, from Jennifer's relationship with David Dugan, and Stellan, 7 1/2. Paul and Jennifer met in 2003 on the set of 'A Beautiful Mind'.
There are no reports on the idea behind naming their daughter Agnes Lark. I love it, especially Lark (don't ask me why, I just really like it!).
Congrats to the entire family!
Popular Posts
-
The word love birds itself makes some sort of lovely feeling to us. He has a beautiful nest and three or four pairs of love birds. He presen...
-
Camilla Belle was spotted on the red carpet in New York City. The “10000 B.C” star hit up Good Housekeeping's Shine On Awards at Rad...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Kajal Agarwal Latest Photo Gallery,Pictures,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,f...
-
selena gomez 2011 photoshoot, selena gomez 2011 pics,selena gomez 2011 hair,selena gomez 2011 wallpaper,selena gomez hot pictures,selena go...
-
Ashley Tisdale was spotted hard at work in New York City. The "High School Musical" star hit up Planet Hollywood to promote ...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Naughty Baby Amazing Photos is standing in table and some doing Naught. Naughty Baby Amazing Photos , Photos… , Naughty Baby Amazing Photos...
