Selena Gomez Promotes In Pennsylvania
Selena Gomez was spotted doing some promotions in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
The “Who Says” singer hit up the King of Prussia Mall to promote her new movie “Monte Carlo".
Popular Posts
-
Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson were spotted in Indio, CA. The rumoured couple attended day two of the 2011 Coachella Music and Arts ...
-
Dakota Fanning was spotted at Wimbledon in London, England. The “I Am Sam” actress looked lovely as she hit up the Evian VIP Suite.
-
Okay, okay, I'm late posting this. I was actually going to wait until there was a photo of Agnes, but I can't really wait anymore :P...
-
Justin Bieber was spotted at the London premiere of “Never Say Never". The “Baby” singer posed for pictures & chatted with the pres...
-
Hilary Duff was spotted heading into an office building in Studio City, CA. The “Beauty and the Briefcase” star looked cute in flared je...
-
Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron were spotted at the premiere of their new film “I Am Number Four”. The “Glee” star and her “Beastly” boyfrien...
-
Lady Gaga posted this Twitpic from her Twitter account and thanks to Hello Kitty .In the picture Lady Gaga seen posed with Gagasan Airport K...
-
Deepika Padukone in White ,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,free bollywood ima...
-
Hailee Steinfeld hit up the 16th annual Critics Choice Awards in Los Angeles, CA. The young actress picked up the award for Best Young Actor...
-
kim kardashian hot and Sexiest Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, hollywood sexy wallpapers, movies w...



