.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Selena Gomez is doing better after having been hospitalised with malnourishment and exhaustion.

Selena Gomez at the People's Choice Awards 2011.
Selena Gomez was back on stage yesterday at the Santa Monica Place mall and a mall filled with about 500 screaming fans did her a lot of good!

Selena sang "Who says" and "A year without rain" and seemed energetic throughout her performance, chatting to the crowd: "I want to thank you so much for coming. If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here.... I love you guys very much."


When asked by reporters about her mystery illness, that had her hospitalised last week AND go back to the hospital over the weekend, Selena, 18, said "I was just very malnourished, so I was low on iron and exhausted."

'Very malnourished'? I don't like the sound of that. Let's hope that in the future situations like this can be avoided!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews