According to people.com Kim Kardashian was shocked, when she got home May18th and found her boyfriend Kris Humphries on one knee. In front of Kris lay four words in rose petals: will you marry me? Kim and Kris have been dating for six months and Kim is quoted as saying: "I didn't expect this at all" and "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."
Kris proposed with a 20.5 carat (!) custom designed, Lorraine Schwartz ring. He is quoted as saying "I just knew I wanted it to be big." Well, he certainly got his wish, look at the size of that ring! Later in the evening there was a small family celebration. Congrats to the happy couple!
Popular Posts
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
The word love birds itself makes some sort of lovely feeling to us. He has a beautiful nest and three or four pairs of love birds. He presen...
-
Kim Kardashian in Hot Red Dress, Kim Kardashian Playboy Stunning Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, h...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Ashley Tisdale was spotted hard at work in New York City. The "High School Musical" star hit up Planet Hollywood to promote ...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Camilla Belle was spotted on the red carpet in New York City. The “10000 B.C” star hit up Good Housekeeping's Shine On Awards at Rad...
-
Naughty Baby Amazing Photos is standing in table and some doing Naught. Naughty Baby Amazing Photos , Photos… , Naughty Baby Amazing Photos...
