Nikki Reed has confirmed that she and boyfriend, Paul McDonald, are engaged!
The "Twilight" actress, who showed off her engagement ring at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards, told reporters, "I love him and I don't care. I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person. We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him."
The couple have only been dating for a few months.
Popular Posts
-
kim kardashian hot photo shoot, Kim Kardashian Playboy Stunning Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, ho...
-
Hilary Duff was spotted getting charitable in Los Angeles, CA. The "War Inc." actress joined sister Haylie at the Los Angeles Miss...
-
New Avatar in Images of Aishwarya Rai If you are thinking that Aishwarya Rai is growing old and old day by day than you should simply look a...
-
Dakota and Elle Fanning were spotted in Los Angeles, CA. The famous sisters headed to an office to apply for passports before continuing alo...
-
Selena Gomez revealed her new album cover via Twitter. I'm loving the roaring twenties-style photo. What do you think? 'When the sun...
-
kim kardashian hot photo shoot,kim kardashian images 2011,kim kardashian stunning images,kim kardashian clothing style, Kim Kardashian Playb...
-
The term ‘yummy mummy’ gets bandied about willy-nilly these days. Every c...
-
Emma Roberts was spotted grocery shopping in West Hollywood, California. The “Hotel For Dogs" star pushed her cart to her car as the ph...
