.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries eager to start wedding planning.

Kim Kardashian at the Glamour Women of the Year Award, June 7th, 2011.
They're only just engaged, but it's already time to start the wedding planning! According to Kim, fiancé Kris is just as excited to start planning as she is "he really wants to get involved in everything," she says, whilst attending the Glamour Woman of the Year Award in a black corseted Dolce & Gabbana dress with lots of Lorraine Schwartz bling (see photo. Of course, the most important bling is on her ring finger). However, since she is in London to promote her new fragrance, wedding planning has to wait a little while longer "When I get home we're going to start planning and have some meetings about it all." Kim also already has a back-up plan for when she's away on business: call in the troops (aka mom Kris and sisters Kourtney and Khloe), "I'm sure she'll help me when I'm busy or travelling and my sisters are so excited for me."

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews