Emma Stone Covers Elle Magazine
Emma Stone takes the July 2011 cover of Elle Magazine.
On developing as a person and as an actress: “I was sitting in a restaurant like this. And I’m working on this script. To my right, a guy was like, ‘I’m producing this thing’…and I was like, You can’t play a regular person and live only in circumstances where people are only talking about movies. The most important part of my job is feeling like I understand as much as I can about humans and human behavior."
On her career: “It’s so funny how different life could have been. I went to so many auditions. I remember my audition for Heroes. I went in right after Hayden Panettiere. Now here we are in this rented house. It feels like it just happened.”
On wanting to be believable in her roles: “I like to look like a person. It drives me crazy when you see women in movies playing teachers, and they have biceps. It totally takes me out of the movie. I start thinking, Wow, that actress playing this part really looks great!”
Popular Posts
-
Kajal Agarwal Latest Photo Gallery,Pictures,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,f...
-
mallika sherawat hot pics in bikini,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,free boll...
-
Kim Kardashian in Hot Red Dress, Kim Kardashian Playboy Stunning Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, h...
-
Aishwarya Rai in Shabd - Her new and hot avataar Hindi Movie Shabd (2005) a directorial debut movie of Leena Yadav was an unconventional mov...
-
The Hot british model been seen kissing her husband Guitarist Jamie Hince right after their wedding at Southrop village in England.
-
samantha hot photos in saree,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,free bollywood i...
-
Selena Gomez has new music on the way! Her debut single, “Who Says”, from her third album will premiere March 10 on “On Air with Ryan Seacre...
-
Camilla Belle was spotted out in Los Angeles, California. The "10 000 BC" actress arrived at the Staples Centre to watch the L...
-
Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, and Paul Wesley were spotted at Comic-Con in San Diego, CA. The "Vampire Diaries" costars posed toge...
-
Katrina Kaif bare feet,Katrina Kaif babe hot pics,Katrina Kaif in bikini Ever Seen Before,Katrina Kaif Smoking Pics,Katrina Kaif without ma...



