Selena Gomez recently chatted with Seventeen Magazine about her friendships, first loves, & more.
On Best Friends: “I have a lot of wonderful people in my life—probably five, collectively—who I can tell everything to. There’s Jennifer [Stone], my friend Ashley, and Taylor, and my two cousins.
On Demi Lovato: ” There’s an amount of love that can never—no matter what—be taken away or torn apart, no matter the situation. There are certain people who you will always, always love, so if anything, this just reminded me of how much I truly love her”.
On being public with boyfriend, Justin Bieber: “I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love. I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that”.
Popular Posts
-
The word love birds itself makes some sort of lovely feeling to us. He has a beautiful nest and three or four pairs of love birds. He presen...
-
Camilla Belle was spotted on the red carpet in New York City. The “10000 B.C” star hit up Good Housekeeping's Shine On Awards at Rad...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Kajal Agarwal Latest Photo Gallery,Pictures,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,f...
-
selena gomez 2011 photoshoot, selena gomez 2011 pics,selena gomez 2011 hair,selena gomez 2011 wallpaper,selena gomez hot pictures,selena go...
-
Ashley Tisdale was spotted hard at work in New York City. The "High School Musical" star hit up Planet Hollywood to promote ...
-
Naughty Baby Amazing Photos is standing in table and some doing Naught. Naughty Baby Amazing Photos , Photos… , Naughty Baby Amazing Photos...
-
Kim Kardashian in Hot Red Dress, Kim Kardashian Playboy Stunning Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, h...
