According to Josh Kelley his daughter Nancy Leigh, who goes by Naleigh, will be a singer when she's all grown up, just like him. The singer-songwriter, 31, sings to Naleigh on a daily basis and the 2 1/2-year old seems to have picked up on it. The possibility that Naleigh will follow into her mother, Katherine Heigl, her footsteps are very small according to Kelley: "She's clearly a really bad liar so I don’t think the world of theater is going to be her thing. She can’t pretend to be anybody else."
I'm curious to see what Naleigh will be doing in, oh, 15 to 20 years from now. However, currently she is focussing on the more important things in life: her first-time visit to a beach and speaking full sentences :)
Popular Posts
-
Selena Gomez revealed her new album cover via Twitter. I'm loving the roaring twenties-style photo. What do you think? 'When the sun...
-
Taylor Swift is releasing her first-ever perfume, Wonderstruck. The country singer said in a statement, "I wrote the lyric, 'I...
-
Ashley Greene was spotted out & about in Studio City, California. The "New Moon" star looked great as she headed over to Paner...
-
Hayden Panettiere was spotted out in New York City. The "Heroes" star hit up the Tribeca Film Festival Screening of "Hoodwin...
-
Ashley Greene was spotted out in Los Angeles, CA. The "New Moon" actress joined a gal pal for some shopping at The Grove, where ...
-
kim kardashian hot photo shoot, Kim Kardashian Playboy Stunning Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, ho...
-
Kardashian Christmas Card Ever Seen Before,Kardashian,Kardashian Christmas,Kardashian Christmas Card,Kardashian Christmas Card Ever Seen Bef...
-
Kristen Stewart was spotted arriving at the 2011 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards. The “Twilight” star looked gorgeous as she posed for phot...
-
angelina jolie hot and Sexiest Images, hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, hollywood sexy wallpapers, movies ...
