.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Kristin Cavallari's wedding work out plan.

Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari.
Hills and Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari is getting married to her Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler next spring, but she already has her workout routine planned out.

Kristin, 24, who's often photographed in a bikini (and looking stunning) says "I'll probably keep up my regular gym routine for the coming months ... until spring. And then probably two months before [the wedding] I'll go at it harder." The healthy eater (fruit, vegetables, chicken, fish) will probably eat even healthier before her wedding, "if I eat really healthy, then I'll probably cut out alcohol for a month or two before my wedding."

Ever since Kristin started dating Jay, she's gotten more confident. "He makes me comfortable. I've dated other guys, and I've felt like I'm not skinny enough. But with Jay, I've always felt really comfortable in my skin." Just don't think that they'll be running down the aisle any sooner than spring, Kristin hasn't got a wedding dress yet, the only thing that she's decided on is strapless, the rest is still up for discussion.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews