.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Khloe: Kim is going to be such a bridezilla!

As much as Khloe Kardashian is looking forward to the wedding of sister Kim to Kris Humphries, she's also a bit scared. She says "I'm looking forward to being in the wedding, (but) I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla! If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed! But I would love to be in the wedding." Khloe almost forces Kim in allowing her to be a part in the wedding by saying that Kourtney and Kim "were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us." I guess that she then also has to suffer through Kim's Bridezilla attacks!

As for details of the wedding, no-one knows, not even a date has (officially) been set. However, according to Khloe, we can be certain of one thing: it's going to be big and it's going to rival the royal wedding of William and Kate.

As for the Bret Lockett controversy, Khloe has one thing to say: "This person is, I think, crazy." Lockett, a New England Patriot player, claims that he had a 'texting relationship' (really, that's a relationship??!!) with Kim for the past five months. Kim's lawyer denies it as well and they might even sue. Exciting!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews