As much as Khloe Kardashian is looking forward to the wedding of sister Kim to Kris Humphries, she's also a bit scared. She says "I'm looking forward to being in the wedding, (but) I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla! If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed! But I would love to be in the wedding." Khloe almost forces Kim in allowing her to be a part in the wedding by saying that Kourtney and Kim "were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us." I guess that she then also has to suffer through Kim's Bridezilla attacks!
As for details of the wedding, no-one knows, not even a date has (officially) been set. However, according to Khloe, we can be certain of one thing: it's going to be big and it's going to rival the royal wedding of William and Kate.
As for the Bret Lockett controversy, Khloe has one thing to say: "This person is, I think, crazy." Lockett, a New England Patriot player, claims that he had a 'texting relationship' (really, that's a relationship??!!) with Kim for the past five months. Kim's lawyer denies it as well and they might even sue. Exciting!
Popular Posts
-
The word love birds itself makes some sort of lovely feeling to us. He has a beautiful nest and three or four pairs of love birds. He presen...
-
Camilla Belle was spotted on the red carpet in New York City. The “10000 B.C” star hit up Good Housekeeping's Shine On Awards at Rad...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Kajal Agarwal Latest Photo Gallery,Pictures,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,f...
-
selena gomez 2011 photoshoot, selena gomez 2011 pics,selena gomez 2011 hair,selena gomez 2011 wallpaper,selena gomez hot pictures,selena go...
-
Ashley Tisdale was spotted hard at work in New York City. The "High School Musical" star hit up Planet Hollywood to promote ...
-
Katrina Kaif wallpapers,Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif wallpapers latest,wallpaper of Katrina Kaif,image of Katrina Kaif,Katrina Kaif images,Katr...
-
Naughty Baby Amazing Photos is standing in table and some doing Naught. Naughty Baby Amazing Photos , Photos… , Naughty Baby Amazing Photos...
