.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Adele is going to have singing lessons, so she won't have to cancel more concerts.

Adele.
British singer Adele is set to take singing lessons with one of the best coaches out there: American voice coach Ron Anderson. Anderson has worked with Alicia Keys, Joss Stone and the likes.

Adele hopes that by training with Ron her 'pipes' will remain in 'pristine condition', as to prevent a repeat of her having to cancel her American tour earlier this month.

Ron's method ensures a minimisation of damage and the wear and tear of vocal cords. There are two ways of singing: 'singing through your chest' and 'singing through your head'. 'Singing through your chest' can cause problems for a person's vocal cords.

However, 'singing through her chest' is not the only thing that affects Adele's voice. The singer is also an avid smoker. She recently quit smoking for two months and said "my voice was better when I wasn't smoking. Within a week I noticed it had changed, but I'd rather my voice be a bit shit so I can have a laugh," because " I stopped smoking, drinking, eating or drinking citrus, spicy foods and caffeine. It was so fucking boring."

Let's see what Ron thinks!


Popular Posts

Total Pageviews